- No sale or service of liquor may take place in licensed premises between 10 p.m. and 9 a.m.
- The operator of the licensed premises must ensure that all members of the public vacate the licensed premises by 11 p.m.
- Licensed premises must be closed for dine-in services between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m.
- Staff must obtain contact info in writing from at least one person in each party attending the licensed premises and the licensee must retain this info for 21 days, after which it must be destroyed.
- The order does not prevent food from being sold from licensed premises after 11 p.m. for delivery or take-out.
After committing to not raising the PST, Manitoba NDP Leader Wab Kinew announced additional measures today to make life more affordable for...