What could $10,000 do for your business?
With the impact of COVID-19 across the country, small businesses are working harder than ever to keep their dreams alive, keep Canadians working and keep our economy growing.
To celebrate small business month, Canada Life has created Business Boost to provide small businesses with financial support that could help make all the difference. This fund will allocate 12 one-time grants of $10,000 to small businesses across the country. You could use the grant to keep your workforce employed and going strong, help cover operational costs, or connect with more customers and opportunities.
- The business is registered and in good standing with the Canada Revenue Agency and other government agencies.
- The business is located in Canada.
- The business has between 1 and 150 employees (prior to February 2020)
- The business does not discriminate based on race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, veteran status, disability or other characteristic protected by law.
- Recipients will be required to agree to certain terms in accepting the grant by written agreement with Canada Life, including allowing the owner and the business to be showcased in promotional media across Canada throughout the course of 2021 (photos, testimonials, social videos, social media, etc.) and reporting back to Canada Life as to how the grant was used in compliance with the purposes it was sought.
Applications close at 11:59 PM CST on November 12, 2020, and the online form is straightforward. Grant recipients will be announced in January 2021. Apply now!