If you’re a Winnipeg Free Press, Steinbach Carillon, or Brandon Sun subscriber, you likely already read through this issue, which dropped on Saturday, June 11.
Very special thanks to our partners, The Winnipeg Free Press and Travel Manitoba, all this issue’s supportive advertisers, as well as the stars of our stories! There are so many great things happening in Manitoba, and we are proud to feature success stories, chamber network highlights, and updates on initiatives in support of the business community. In this issue, you’ll read about:
- Must-visit summer attractions: Assiniboine Park Zoo & Royal Aviation Museum of Western Canada – Enter to win an annual family pass for the brand-new RAMWC!
- Our two-time Grey Cup winners, The Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Rural restaurant roadtrips
- Wawanesa Insurance’s 125 years of service
- Steinbach Chamber’s 25-year members
- Callia Flowers and their ongoing student-turned-employees success with Asper Co-op
- The Green Spot’s cool, unique vibe in Brandon, Manitoba
- Johnston Group’s commitment to community and sustainability
- Piccola Cucina’s biscotti and gluten-free baked goods
- CME Manitoba’s manufacturing hiring campaign
- Vidir’s vertical storage solutions
- And so much more…
CLICK TO READ NOW: http://publications.winnipegfreepress.com/i/1468786-summer-2022/0?