Planning to apply for Digital Manitoba Initiative’s PowerUP grant? Prepare yourself!
Eliminate aggravating application hiccups, errors, document snafus, and time-consuming back-and-forths!
Join us on Thursday, March 10 at 1 PM or Friday, March 11 at 11 AM for a FREE information session live via webinar to help your business prepare to complete the registration process for the Digital Manitoba Initiative PowerUP grant program. NOTE: The PowerUP application portal will open next week, date and time TBA. In this session, Program Director Kay Gardiner will deliver a 15-minute overview of the do’s and don’ts of the PowerUp registration process, and offer some tips and time-saving instructions, so you can be certain that you have what you need to move forward without issue. Kay will then take questions live via the Zoom Q&A function.
- Click here to register for a 1-hr session on Thursday, March 10 at 1 PM or Friday, March 11 at 11 AM.
What is PowerUP?
PowerUP provides grants of up to $25,000 for digital adaptation projects that can be completed within 90 days following application approval. Projects that are eligible for the PowerUP program should serve to maximize your business’s potential by optimizing operations, processes or strategies with the latest digital technology, tools, and systems. Successful applications to the PowerUP program may include, but are not limited to, projects that involve one or more of the following examples of digital adaptation:
- Developing branded digital platforms, products and services that meet the needs or adds value to the lives of your customers
- Expanding your customer base by investing in the creation of an e-commerce compatible website or mobile application
- Rebuilding services to be digital-first, such as touchless POS systems
- Investing in licenses for advanced data collection and analytical tools such as customer relationship management (CRM) systems, or search engine optimization (SEO) software