HAVE YOUR SAY: PROVINCE OF MANITOBA 2021 BUDGET CONSULTATIONS
The province’s mid-year financial report and economic outlook released in Dec. 2020 projected a revised deficit of $2.048 billion for the current 2020-21 fiscal year, which would be the highest deficit in Manitoba history. As we move into 2021, the provincial government is inviting Manitobans to help shape the upcoming budget.
There are many ways to participate in the budget consultation procesas: by phone, live by webinar, by completing the online survey, by email, or by mail.
Telephone town halls:
- Monday, Feb. 1 at 6:30 p.m. for Winnipeg-area residents; and
- Wednesday, Feb. 3 at 6 p.m. for rural Manitobans.
- Tuesday, Feb. 2 at 6:30 p.m. English-French bilingual session;
- Wednesday, Feb. 3 at 7:30 p.m. for northern Manitobans; and
- Thursday, Feb. 4 at 6:30 p.m. for Winnipeg-area residents.
4) Mail written submissions to:
Minister of Finance
c/o Budget Consultations
Winnipeg, MB R3C 0V8