Marketing is a key component of any businesses’ recipe for success, but keeping up with the latest technologies, strategies and tactics can be very overwhelming, especially for a small business owner. These days, consumers expect businesses of all sizes, across all industries to have an online presence, deliver personalized experiences, and provide excellent service. So does that mean having a modern website? An active Instagram account? Advertising on social media? Well, it’s all of that and more, and Marketing 360 has the technology and talent to help you manage it all.
Marketing 360 provides a robust all-in-one platform designed to empower small businesses to manage and optimize their marketing channels. This means giving small business owners the ability to build a professional website, schedule social media posts, accept and manage payments, manage leads and customers, book appointments, monitor reviews, manage SMS and email campaigns, create content, run multi-channel digital advertising campaigns, and more.
Although there are many companies that provide these types of solutions in isolation, the unique thing about Marketing 360 is that it’s all included in one singular platform. What this means is that you can find cost-savings in monthly fees; instead of having multiple monthly fees to different vendors, you’d be paying one fee to access all the tools you need to help your business grow. Plus, forget about having to log in to multiple platforms to get your marketing done. The ease of having everything accessible from one platform saves users time as well.
The Talent & Support
One of the biggest expenses incurred by a business is the headcount. Beyond that, it can also be difficult to recruit high-quality talent. In addition to the powerful software Marketing 360 provides to their users, they also strive to serve as an extension of your team. Think of it as having a dedicated Marketing Director, but without the hefty salary payout. Their in-house team consists of Marketing Consultants, Marketing Success Managers, Content Specialists, Creative Designers, and Digital Marketing Experts, all ready to help you achieve your marketing goals.
Tour the Marketing 360 Platform
- Marketing Team – Access talent to turbocharge your marketing
- Websites – Success starts with a modern website
- Ecommerce – Sell your products everywhere online
- Payments – get paid easier, your way
- Point of Sale – All-in-one business management
- CRM – Stay organized as your scale and grow
- Forms – Create forms for anything
- Scheduling – Enjoy the fruits of a busy schedule
- Email Marketing – Stay top of mind with email and text
- Reputation – Gain the edge of a good reputation
- Social – Streamline your social media
- Content – Level up your content marketing
- Ads – Fuel growth with multi-channel ads
- Intelligence – In-depth reporting you need to win