The MCCs 88th Annual General Meeting on May 2, 2019, in Gimli, Manitoba, saw the election of our 2019/2020 board of directors.
Welcome aboard to two new officers: Beverlie Stuart (MITT) and Eric Wiens (Stantec) and thank you to the following for their excellent continued representation:
- Chair: Paul Holden (Education Canada Group)
- Past Chair: Judy Murphy (Safety Services Manitoba)
- Vice Chair: Peggy May (Southport Aerospace Centre Inc.)
- Vice Chair: Michelle Kuly (Blueprint Inc.)
- Treasurer: Kevin Ploegman (Fort Group Chartered Professional Accountants Inc)
- Secretary: Michelle Aitkenhead (RBC Royal Bank)
- Legal Counsel: Nicole Smith (Pitblado Law)
Very special thanks to all MCC board members for your support and dedication to our success, and best wishes to two members who leave our board this year: Frank Sottana, CIBC, and Helen Halliday, Western Canadian Aviation Museum.