#NetworkB49: Nine breakfasts. Nine unique speakers. Networking with Manitoba’s top business leaders.
Our successful MBiz Breakfast Series, presented by 6P Marketing, is a monthly networking event held over breakfast with presentations from high-profile speakers. The series features keynote addresses from well-known CEOs and employers, Manitoba ministers, as well as members of the community and business elite tackling pressing issues in our province. No matter your interests or your industry, our breakfasts provide excellent educational, networking, and sponsorship opportunities, and are among the top places to connect with executives, high impact professionals, and other decision-makers.
Check out our planned breakfast schedule for 2019/20:
- SEPTEMBER 25, 2019: Jay Grewal, President & CEO, Manitoba Hydro
- OCTOBER 17, 2019: Ben Graham, President & CEO, Manitoba Public Insurance
- NOVEMBER 6, 2019: Dr. Jenisa Naidoo, Chief Scientific Officer & VP, Dynacare
- DECEMBER 10, 2019: Release of the 2019 Manitoba Business Outlook Survey Results
- FEBRUARY 6, 2020: 2020 Economic Outlook featuring Dr. Trevin Stratton, Chief Economist and VP, Policy & Advocacy, Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- FEBRUARY 21, 2020: Tiffany Melvin, J.D., President, NASCO (North American Strategy for Competitiveness)
- MARCH 2020: Annual Provincial Budget Review
- APRIL 2020: State of the Nation
- MAY 2020: Speaker invitation in progress
Time: 7:30 a.m. to 9:15 a.m. (unless otherwise specified)
Variety of venues depending on event.
For more information on speakers, tickets or table packages: (204) 948-0100.
To inquire about sponsorship opportunities: Carolynne Jansen, Director, Business Development & Partnerships, (204) 948-0104 or email email@example.com
The Manitoba Chambers of Commerce is proud to host a variety of unique, dynamic events bringing together CEOs, executives, and professionals in Manitoba, Canada, and from the United States, as well as members of local and provincial governments to address issues facing Manitoba’s business industry and economy. Our events connect some of the province’s most important and influential leaders, as well as mid-level managers, small business owners, entrepreneurs, young professionals, educators, political figures, and representatives from our 71 local chambers across the province.
Visit www.mbchamber.mb/events for all upcoming events.