#NetworkB49: Nine breakfasts. Nine unique speakers. Networking with Manitoba’s top business leaders.
Our successful MBiz Breakfast Series, presented by 6P Marketing, is a monthly networking event held over breakfast with presentations from high-profile speakers. The series features addresses from well-known CEOs and employers, Manitoba ministers, as well as members of the community and business elite tackling pressing issues in our province. No matter your interests or your industry, our breakfasts provide excellent educational, networking, and sponsorship opportunities, and are among the top places to connect with executives, high impact professionals, and other decision-makers.
Check out our planned breakfast schedule for 2019/20:
- SEPTEMBER 25, 2019: Jay Grewal, President & CEO, Manitoba Hydro
- OCTOBER 2019: Ben Graham, President & CEO, Manitoba Public Insurance
- NOVEMBER 2019: TBA
- DECEMBER 11, 2019: Release of the 2019 Manitoba Business Survey
- JANUARY 2020: 2020 Economic Outlook
- FEBRUARY 2020: TBA
- MARCH 2020: Annual Provincial Budget Review
- APRIL 2020: State of the Nation
- MAY 2020: Speaker invitation in progress
Season seats are now available to Manitoba Chambers of Commerce members. Purchase your season seat BEFORE September 24, 2019 to enjoy 15% off your total seat price for our 2019/2020 breakfast events.
- Season seat rate: $378 plus GST per seat (tables of 8 or 10 are available). After September 24, all event tickets must be purchased at regular rate.
- Time: 7:30 a.m. to 9:15 a.m. (unless otherwise specified)
- Variety of venues depending on event.
- Save: 15% off all your seats for our 2019/20 events PLUS 10% savings on any additional standalone seats you buy.
- Convenient: Register just once for all nine (9) breakfasts.
- Concierge service: You can add each breakfast directly to your calendar.
- Flexibility: If you are, or a colleague or client is, unable to use any season seat, notify our staff. We’ll roll the seat over to another breakfast event this season – no seat will ever be wasted!
- An excellent line-up of presenters and topics is already in development for our upcoming season.
For more information on speakers, tickets or table packages: (204) 948-0100.
To inquire about sponsorship opportunities: Carolynne Jansen, Director, Business Development & Partnerships, (204) 948-0104 or email email@example.com
The Manitoba Chambers of Commerce is proud to host a variety of unique, dynamic events bringing together CEOs, executives, and professionals in Manitoba, Canada, and from the United States, as well as members of local and provincial governments to address issues facing Manitoba’s business industry and economy. Our events connect some of the province’s most important and influential leaders, as well as mid-level managers, small business owners, entrepreneurs, young professionals, educators, political figures, and representatives from our 71 local chambers across the province.
Visit www.mbchamber.mb/events for all upcoming events.