Who We Are
The Chamber Executives of Manitoba (CEM) is the professional development association for managers and staff of Chambers of Commerce and Boards of Trade in Manitoba, Canada. The Manitoba Chambers of Commerce serves as the administrative body for CEM. CEM offers education, resources, and networking opportunities for Chamber professionals and is all about making good Chambers of Commerce and Boards of Trade even better!
Meet the CEM Board
- Candace Olafson, Chair (Morden Chamber) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stephen Chychota, Vice-Chair (Dauphin Chamber) email@example.com
- Tanya Chateauneuf, Secretary/Treasurer (Winkler Chamber) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cindy McDonald (Portage la Prairie Chamber) email@example.com
- Kristi Meek (Assiniboia Chamber) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stacy Grindle (Swan Valley Chamber) email@example.com
The mission of Chamber Executives of Manitoba is to help Chamber professionals of all size Chambers across Manitoba to unite, learn and grow.
Our vision is to be the organization of choice for Chamber professionals in Manitoba.
Find us on Facebook for more information: : https://www.facebook.com/groups/952502294791558/?ref=bookmarks