Climate Action Knowledge Sharing
Insights from Manitoba Businesses
In 2019 and 2023, we convened a series of Climate Action Forums across Manitoba to learn about and share examples of climate action taken by small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). These forums enabled business leaders to discuss successes and future plans; obstacles and barriers they face in taking action; and the types of support needed to move forward.
- 2023 Synthesis of climate action by Manitoba Businesses (Coming soon!)
- Synthesis of Manitoba company climate action examples (2019)
- Synthesis of barriers to climate action (2019)
Manitoba Climate Resilience Training (MCRT)
– free online recorded webinars and materials on a variety of climate action topics, including:
- Climate Change 101, Risk Assessment, and Climate Communication
- Manitoba’s Changing Climate, Climate Policy, and Benefit-cost Analysis of Natural Assets
- Climate Change Impacts to Northern Business, Climate Risk Assessment, and Business Continuity Planning
- Nature-based Solutions for Enhancing Resilience and Reducing Carbon
In 2019 and 2023, the Manitoba Chambers of Commerce asked Manitoba business what they knew about climate change, what they were already doing to take climate action, and what types of support they needed.