WHO WE ARE
Since 1931, the Manitoba Chambers of Commerce (MCC) has served as the umbrella association for Manitoba’s action-oriented chamber movement. Today, with 64 local Chambers of Commerce across the province and hundreds of direct corporate members, our network comprises almost 10,000 organizations of all sizes and across all sectors. As the “Voice of Business in Manitoba,” we advocate for sustainable economic development, entrepreneurial success, vibrant communities, and a strong future.
To view MCCs direct corporate members, click here.
MISSION & VISION
The mission of the Manitoba Chambers of Commerce is to champion sustainable economic growth leading to greater prosperity for business and communities in Manitoba.
The vision is to make Manitoba the best place to live and work.
WHAT WE DO
Across the province, Manitoba’s chambers of commerce work together, united as a movement. We are interdependent and connected, and supportive of community. While the Manitoba Chambers of Commerce focuses primarily on issues of provincial scope, our network’s Chambers of Commerce play a vital role in helping us to understand the needs of our members in local business communities. Together with our local chamber leaders, the Manitoba Chambers of Commerce:
- works to help maximize the potential of local communities by bringing together a strong and united provincial network and focusing our efforts on emerging issues
- serves as an amplified voice and delivers a consistent message that no other advocacy organization can match
- facilitates a unique, grassroots policy-building process that draws on the innovative ideas and on-the-ground experience of our member Chambers of Commerce/Boards of Trade, businesses in every region of the province, and our knowledgeable policy staff
- consistently engages in positive, action-oriented dialogue with elected officials and policy-makers in provincial and federal government departments
- connects regularly with industry association leaders and business decision-makers to hear directly from members, and shapes messaging to communicate views on policies and breaking issues
- administers a range of programs, events, and cost-saving business services to strengthen and grow Manitoba’s network and their member businesses
To view our By-Laws, click here.