REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
See an overview of the sessions we’re planning: Preparing for a Decade of Growth
The 2010s was a decade that saw the emergence of new technologies—cloud computing, smart phones, and artificial intelligence. The 2020s could see equally profound change; companies worldwide are seeking their place in a time of constant change and new possibility. By 2030, Canada’s economy could look significantly different. As the global business environment rapidly changes, Manitoba is faced with an unprecedented opportunity to position itself as a leader in the new economy.
The Manitoba Chambers of Commerce is proud to bring some of the biggest ideas and smartest people all together under one roof, exploring the most important trends, opportunities, and challenges facing the business community in the coming year – and beyond. We’ll host visionaries, industry champions, entrepreneurs, chamber leaders, and public policy representatives with the goal to prepare Manitoba for success and growth. We’ll explore opportunities to navigate our unique advantage to confront the new age of business (plant-based protein, advanced manufacturing, tech, and more), propelling our economy into the next decade, and helping us all thrive amid this rapid rate of change.
- To view an overview of our panels, click here.
- To access our preferred group rates and a special link to book your room the Radisson Hotel, click here. (Our MES room block offers a reduced nightly rate to attendees and is reserved until Friday, April 10, 2020. After that date, regular room availability and rates will apply.)
For information about sponsorship opportunities, contact Carolynne Jansen, Director of Business Development and Partnerships, via email or at 204-948-0104.
Local Chamber Representative?
Click here for all the information you need about our Annual General Meeting, Thursday, May 7, from policy overviews to information about bursaries, and more.
If you haven’t attended the Manitoba Economic Summit before, here are three great reasons to join us this year:
- We host high-profile speakers and panelists including government ministers and business leaders, and we allot time for practical Q&A at the close of our panels.
- Network and connect with your fellow chamber leaders: You never know what you might learn or hear about from other members of the chamber network!
- Cost-effective: The Manitoba Economic Summit is a very reasonably-priced conference of high calibre. If you’re coming from outside of Winnipeg, since this year’s event is held at the tail end of a week, make a mini-vacation of it and stay and play here for the weekend!