Thank you to all delegates, presenters, panelists, hosts, and sponsors of the Manitoba Chambers of Commerce 2019 Manitoba Economic Summit and 88th Annual General Meeting held May 2 & 3, 2019, in Gimli, Manitoba. To read a News article about this event, click here.
The Economic Summit was designed to bring together sector, community, and business leaders to discuss current trends and challenges and their impact on Manitoba businesses. This landmark event features interactive discussion panels, expert presenters, and unique networking opportunities. We hosted visionaries from across business, academia, the not-for-profit sector, and government, with conversations focusing on key topic areas which are central to Manitoba’s prosperity and economic competitiveness.
Watch for information about our 2020 Manitoba Economic Summit and 89th Annual General Meeting, to be held in Winnipeg.
Special thanks to 2019s presenting sponsor:
Important Dates and Documents of Note
- Deadline for policy resolution submission:
- Chamber Executives of Manitoba Annual General Meeting:
- Bursary application deadline :
- Proxy Form Deadline:
89th AGM Agenda
AGM Bursary Application
Policy Resolutions and Other Business
- A guide for developing Policy Resolutions can be found here.
- To access the complete 2019 Policy Handbook: Coming soon!
- Final date for resolution submission:
- Proxy Form
- Questions and queries on resolutions can be sent to email@example.com.
- Our 2019/2020 Board Slate can be found here.
- Delegate: A Delegate is a corporate member or local chamber representative who has the right to vote at the AGM. Each corporate member and local Chamber is entitled to one (1) Delegate vote at the AGM.
- Additional Delegate: An Additional Delegate is a corporate member or local chamber representative who participates in the AGM but does not vote. Each corporate member and local chamber is entitled to unlimited Additional Delegate registrations. Future members of the Manitoba Chambers of Commerce must use this option to register.
- Companion: A Companion is a spouse/partner/family member/guest who do not participate in the AGM, but is there on retreat. Companions are not permitted to attend the Thursday, May 2 policy resolution session. Each Delegate or Additional Delegate is entitled to unlimited companion registrations.