The Manitoba Chambers of Commerce, established in 1931, is the umbrella organization for Manitoba’s chamber movement. With a membership comprised of Local Chambers of Commerce as well direct Corporate Members, the Manitoba Chambers of Commerce is Manitoba’s largest and most diverse business lobby, representing over 10,000 businesses and community leaders.
The mission of the Manitoba Chambers of Commerce is to champion sustainable economic growth leading to greater prosperity for business and communities in Manitoba.
The vision of the Manitoba Chambers of Commerce is to make Manitoba the best place to live and work.
MCC pursues its mission through its involvement in two core functions:
I. Advocacy & Policy Development
• MCC serves as the collective unified voice of business – promoting and protecting the interests of businesses of all sizes, in all sectors and communities across the province – “The Voice of Business in Manitoba”.
II. Programs and Services that Promote Business Member Prosperity and Enhance the Chambers Network
• MCC keeps members informed through its communications and events.
• MCC creates opportunities for business/Chamber connections.
• MCC is a broker for affinity programs that reduce member business costs.
• MCC promotes training and education programs to members.