The Winter 2018 edition of the Manitoba Chambers of Commerce (MCC) MBiz magazine, published in conjunction with our media partners at the Winnipeg Free Press and sponsored by Travel Manitoba, recaps the glitz, glamour, and celebration of Manitoba businesses for our milestone 35th anniversary of the Manitoba Business Awards. This latest edition of MBiz also features:
- An in-depth look at the MCCs 2018 Business Outlook Survey;
- How the community of Morden is looking to provide startups and local artists a venue to grow their businesses;
- The role the trucking industry plays, not only for drivers, but for all Manitobans;
- Work being done by Red River College to adapt and provide a 21st century education experience for students;
- How Manitoba’s north is keeping the tourism heartbeat pumping, and much more.
MBiz magazine is delivered to just over 70,000 residents twice a year. Each magazine showcases stories from businesses and communities from across the Manitoba Chamber network.
Read this latest issue of the MBiz magazine by clicking on the image below.