Our Client is a growing mid-size organization that is currently searching for a Manager, Human Resources. This professional office centrally located, offers a work environment that is supportive, respectful and committed to employee engagement. This highly visible role with exposure to the senior leadership team will be responsible for aligning strategies with operations strategies and initiative to meet the organizations objectives.
Reporting to a senior leader, the Manager, Human Resources will be responsible for all areas of human resource management including benefits administration, payroll processing, risk management, employee relations, recruitment and selection, and development of policies and procedures.
Benefits of working at this organization:
- Challenging & Engaging Work
- Professional Office
- Work Life Balance
- Opportunity to create/ develop a Human Resources Strategy
- Develop HR strategies and administer HR policies and procedures.
- Guide managers on HR Issues including hiring, performance management, disciplinary action, terminations, recruitment, employee engagement, total rewards and learning and development plans.
- Process all bi-weekly payroll and maintains the HRIS system.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation and onboarding.
- Manages the recruitment strategy for the organization.
- Ensures legal/regulatory compliance for all HR policies and procedures.
- Stays current on industry trends and best practices as it relates to people and processes.
- Managing and maintaining all confidential and non-confidential HR files.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Performs benefits administration by providing communication and education to all employees regarding benefit plans and programs as well as, assisting with concerns or questions as appropriate.
- Identifies and analyzes productivity, turnover, and hiring trends; develops and implements appropriate action plans.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources.
- CHRP designation or working towards one would be an asset.
- A minimum of 5+ year of experience in Human Resources with progressive responsibilities.
- High degree of professionalism.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality & use sound judgment.
- Ability to prioritize work, multi-task and adapt to changing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment or independently as required.
- Strong work ethic and a desire to succeed.
- Proven ability to provide exceptional internal customer service.
- Professionalism and integrity.
- Demonstrated ability to generate trust and confidence with stakeholders internally and externally.
- Ability to motivate and effectively coach others.
This role will also appeal to an individual who sees themselves as an active team player, with strong organizational, and analytical skills, and has the ability to drive the HR function. If you feel you have the demonstrated background and are interested in learning more about this opportunity please forward your resume to [email protected] or call 778.432.3056.