Through conception to execution, can you ensure that the value of your company’s brand, product and service is communicated effectively to the public and intended audience? Do you have that fresh and creative talent that knocks your competition into left field? If you are an enthusiastic super star with creative power and new ideas that sets you apart from the rest, then this might be the career opportunity for you! Our Client, a growing not-for-profit association is currently searching for an Innovation & Communications Coordinator to join their fun, fast-paced office.
Reporting to the Executive Director, and the Operations Manager, the Innovation & Communications Coordinator will be responsible for the creation and timely delivery of marketing strategies, including advertising campaign creation and management with a heavy emphasis on website and social media communication to clients of the association.
Benefits of working at this organization:
- A role pivotal to the continued success and growth of the organization.
- An opportunity to part of an association that makes a difference.
- An environment with an excellent group of knowledgeable and passionate individuals.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
- Gather information, write, edit and prepare the association’s online newsletter, and e-news, on a biweekly basis.
- Work closely with senior leadership to coordinate all marketing activities across the company.
- Promote products, services and training to maintain a high profile in the construction industry.
- Design and create documents and advertising pieces for publishing both in print and on the web.
- Research, write and edit articles for in-house publications.
- Attend and record the minutes of the association meetings.
- Lead the development of innovative marketing campaigns and promotional material.
- Update association website and social media content, including Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, etc.
- Assist with media relations and creation of media releases.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A degree or diploma in communications with a focus in journalism or public relations, and a minimum of 2 years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Web writing experience and knowledge of social media.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofing skills.
- Strong communication skills, including written and verbal, as well as strong presentation abilities.
- Strong computer skills in the basics such as word, excel and power point as well as design and publishing software.
- You can recognize the needs of both the external and internal clients, and are a solutions and service oriented individual.
- You are able to create a fun exciting atmosphere with some experience in planning events and tradeshows.
- You are able to effectively evaluate the results of your efforts and adjust your strategies to drive improved results.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of organization and work within a time sensitive environment.
- Ability to work efficiently and quickly with minimum supervision.
This role will appeal to an innovative and creative individual with excellent communication skills and is passionate about writing and staying one step ahead of the rest. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please forward your resume to [email protected] or call 204-336-6249.