Our Client, Regional Products Ltd. is a growing family-owned and operated Canadian business and a leader in their industry that has been designing and manufacturing aluminum, wood and plastic solutions for the retail industry since1947. From retail fixtures, shelving and store fronts to chairs, metal guards and much more, they pride themselves on their “yes we can make that” attitude. Their ability to adapt to changing business atmospheres and to provide completely customized and branded solutions makes them a leader in retail custom manufacturing. They take pride in their work and provide the service and support you’d expect from a family-run business. On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for an Outside Sales Representative to join their Winnipeg team.
Reporting to the Owner, the Outside Sales Representative will be responsible for sourcing and developing new client relationships and business-to-business sales opportunities. They will be responsible for proactively identifying, prospecting and acquiring new customers through consistent networking and proactive business development activities. These will include gathering and analyzing current industry and market information to identify trends and sales opportunities, and developing and executing quarterly and annual sales and marketing strategies and plans. The ideal candidate will be able to manage a broad range of clients while striving to gain new business within small to medium-sized businesses and large national companies across Canada and abroad.
- Proactively identify new sales opportunities and develop plans to grow sales with prospective customers.
- Develop business plans for existing accounts which incorporate the company’s value-added products and solutions.
- Providing consultative client support and custom solution B2B sales by developing and interacting with new and existing customers.
- Work cross functionally with the design, pricing, production and quality teams within the organization to develop solutions for existing and prospective customers.
- Build rapport and lasting relationships with customers while providing excellent customer service and timely follow up.
Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma required; post-secondary education preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years new business development planning and execution, B2B/commercial solution sales and account management experience required.
- Proven ability to initiate business development/sales calls and follow up on prospects.
- Experience selling services, and or designing and selling customized products and solutions within wire, metal, acrylic, plastic and steel fabrication, woodworking, building or manufacturing industry is preferred.
- Ability to draw custom concepts or designs and properly use common measuring instruments and hand tools such as tape measure, level, square, etc. is a definite asset.
- Strong interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), influencing, negotiation, customer service and analytical skills required.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, prioritize and organize required.
- Ability to travel throughout Manitoba and possess a valid Manitoba class 5 driver’s license.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, including PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
This career opportunity will appeal to an energetic, performance driven sales professional who enjoys solution based sales and thrives on building the business and establishing long lasting and sustainable client relationships. If you are a self-starter and team player with a positive attitude and interested in learning more about this unique opportunity please forward your resume to [email protected] or call 204-336-6249.