The MBiz Awards were established in 1983 by the Manitoba Chambers of Commerce to recognize and celebrate outstanding business and individual achievements by the Manitoba business community.
Businesses operating in Manitoba are encouraged to notify us of their interest in the Manitoba Business Awards program or recommend another business that should be considered for an award.
A business that has operated successfully for a minimum of three years. Companies or Individuals may not enter a category in which they have been an award recipient in the last three years.
NOMINATIONS (Download the Nominations Form)
A business may self-nominate or be nominated by another party, including a member of the selection committee.
All award recipients will be evaluated on the following factors:
- Sustained growth
- Contribution to employment in Manitoba in the past three years
- Employee relations / development
- Community involvement
Additional consideration may be given to nominees demonstrating special achievements or overcoming unique obstacles.
- Outstanding Large Business- Recognizing the business achievements of a Manitoba based company (151+ employees)
- Outstanding Medium Business- Recognizing the business achievements of a Manitoba based company (31-150 employees)
- Outstanding Small Business-Recognizing the business achievements of a Manitoba based company (less than 30 employees)
- Long Term Achievement Business – Winnipeg (minimum 25 years)- Recognizing the life time achievements of a Winnipeg- based company
- Long Term Achievement Business – Rural Manitoba (minimum 25 years) -Recognizing the life time achievements of a Manitoba-based company (excluding Winnipeg)
To submit your nomination online please click here:
Questions: Please call Mani at 204-948-0103