In this issue:
Member & Local News
- Medicure International and Iroko Cardio Sign an Agreement for the Advancement of AGGRASTAT® Worldwide
- Monteris Medical Concludes $8.6 Million Financing
- Kane Submits DispersinB® Wound Spray Briefing Document to the FDA
- Success Brings Bigger Digs for Composites Research Centre
Life Science in the News
- FDA “Must be Made an Independent Agency,” says Biotech
- Strong Farmer Support for Biotech Seeds
- LifeScience Alley Takes Proactive Step with new VP of Government Affairs
Manitoba Bioproducts Videos Launched!
Learn more about Renewable Power and Fuels
Additive Manufacturing in Design and Development
$30 Million Dollar Commercialization Briefing and the 5W’s of IP Protection
Access the newsletter here.
About the Life Science Association of Manitoba (LSAM):
LSAM represents all those involved in the Life Science Sector in Manitoba. The Life Science Sector focuses on the use of innovative biological tools and products, the creation of wealth and sustainability in the production of medical treatments, diagnostics, more-nutritional foods, energy, chemicals, and materials, while improving the quality of the environment.
The Life Science sector is a key to economic growth within the Province of Manitoba and is currently estimated to contribute more than 7% of the province’s GDP. In addition to generating value on its own, the Life Science sector is helping to grow and sustain competitiveness in ailing and traditional sectors of the economy, through the application of new and innovative products and processes.
To find out more about LSAM visit its website here