- C3A: Lessons in Entrepreneurship from the Frontlines of Technology
- Changes to the Canadian Foreign Worker Regulations effective April 1, 2011
- How the Canada Consumer Product Safety Act Will Change Your Business after June 20, 2011
- No Purchase Necessary – The Pitfalls of Promotional Contests
- The “Estate Freeze” and Risks in Gifting Shares
- Legal Insights on Patents and Trademarks
- Flooding and Force Majeure Clauses
- A Discussion on Tax Appeal – Jeff Pniowsky
- Winnipeg and the Return of the NHL – TSN Interview with Don Baizley
- Thompson Dorfman Sweatman LLP (TDS) Announces the Admission of Four Lawyers to the Partnership
- Thompson Dorfman Sweatman LLP (TDS) Receives National Recognition from Lexpert® for the Fourth Year in a Row as the Leading Corporate Law Firm in Manitoba
Access the newsletter here.
ABOUT THOMPSON DORFMAN SWEATMAN LLP
Thompson Dorfman Sweatman LLP (TDS) is a leading Canadian law firm for business, employment, advocacy and dispute resolution, with over 120 years of history providing legal services to its clients locally, nationally and internationally. The full-service firm’s seventy-four lawyer team covers over 20 areas of practice and offers services in seven languages including French, Spanish, Russian and Portuguese. TDS is one of the founding members of Lex Mundi, the world’s foremost association of independent law firms, representing 160 member firms from every Canadian province, every state in the United States and 100 other countries throughout the world. In 2011, for the 4th year standing, TDS was recognized nationally by Lexpert® as the leading corporate law firm in Manitoba.
For more information, please contactThompson Dorfman Sweatman LLP (TDS) Donald G. Douglas CEO and Managing Partner 204.934.2466 [email protected] http://www.tdslaw.com/