As part of its ongoing commitment to providing comfortable and convenient customer experiences, TD Bank Group today announced an enhanced and expanded version of its popular mobile app. With more than one million North American downloads – the most of any Canadian bank – the latest version of the TD mobile app now offers several features unique to any Canadian mobile banking and investing app.
“We are redefining what service means in the digital age,” said Joan Dal Bianco, Vice President, Online Channel, TD Bank Group. “The latest version of our app was developed based on extensive conversations with customers and clients, and we continue to invest and innovate in order to remain at the forefront of mobile and online convenience.”
Along with several other upgrades, the TD mobile app now offers investors a first-of-its-kind service from a Canadian bank. Investors can now access their account balances and activity, view real-time market data, and track intraday price performance through customizable watchlists.
In addition, the new TD mobile app now allows personal banking customers to send, receive, decline, cancel or reclaim Interac Email Money Transfers via their mobile device. Users can continue to pay bills, check account balances, and find a nearby TD branch or ATM, plus perform all other functions that were introduced on the inaugural version of the TD mobile app.
To launch the latest version of the app, TD is running a contest on twitter. Visit http://www.tdcanadatrust.com/ebanking/mobile/ for more information.
The new features of the TD mobile app include:
- TD Markets & Research*, a first of its kind service for investors, which offers:
– Real-time quotes
– Market snapshots
– The ability to create and manage custom watchlists that synchronize with current WebBroker settings
– Account balances, account holdings, account activity and list orders
- The ability to send, receive, view, cancel or reclaim Interac Email Money Transfers
- The ability to transfer funds between banking and brokerage accounts
- The ability to view or cancel pending bill payments
- The ability to use more than one TD Canada Trust Access card or TD Waterhouse ConnectID
- Easy authentication & integration:
– TD Canada Trust customers can use a single login for EasyWeb Personal and EasyWeb Small Business
– TD WebBroker customers can use current logins for all TD Waterhouse lines of business (excluding Private Investment Counsel).
About TD Bank Group
The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its subsidiaries are collectively known as TD Bank Group (TD or the Bank). TD is the sixth largest bank in North America by branches and serves approximately 19 million customers in four key businesses operating in a number of locations in key financial centres around the globe: Canadian Personal and Commercial Banking, including TD Canada Trust and TD Insurance; Wealth Management, including TD Waterhouse and an investment in TD Ameritrade; U.S. Personal and Commercial Banking, including TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank; and Wholesale Banking, including TD Securities. TD also ranks among the world’s leading online financial services firms, with more than 6 million online customers. TD had CDN$616 billion in assets on January 31, 2011. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades under the symbol “TD” on the Toronto and New York Stock Exchanges.
*TD Markets & Research is currently in development for Blackberry devices.
For further information:
To find out more about the TD mobile app and its capabilities please visit http://www.td.com/ or contact the following business-specific numbers:
TD Canada Trust: 1-866-222-3456
TD Waterhouse: 1-800-667-6299
TD Insurance: 1-888-791-5346
Paradigm Public Relations
Corporate and Public Affairs
TD Bank Group