Who we are
The Canadian Mental Health Association, Winnipeg Region is part of a nation-wide, charitable organization that promotes the mental health of all and supports the resilience and recovery of people experiencing mental illness.
You can access more detailed information on who we are through the following:
- A brief history of the CMHA Winnipeg Region.
- Information on our Board of Directors, including information on the agency’s Ends Statements.
- Access recent CMHA Winnipeg Annual Reports and Newsletters.
- Information on Membership with the CMHA Winnipeg Region.
- CMHA Winnipeg Region funders.
- Employment and volunteer opportunities.
- To download a copy of the CMHA, Winnipeg Region agency pamphlet, click here.
What we do:
CMHA Winnipeg Region Services:
- Rights Consultation
- Information and Referral Service
- Rehabilitation & Recovery Service
- Educating Yourself and Others
Find out more about The Canadian Mental Health Association, Winnipeg Region here.