- HyLife: The Evolution from Pork to Fork
- Be Careful Who Your “Friends” Are: What You Post on Facebook Could Lead to Discipline at Work
- You Can Pay Me Now or… – The Smith Decision and Costs in Expropriation
- Legal Tips to Help Deal with the Difficulties Following a Separation
- Getting the Most from Your Advisers
- Tax Planning Strategies: Why Consider Incorporation?
- Criminal Liability in Workplace Accidents
- Lien Waivers – Can’t Do It, Don’t Try
- Liability Insurance – Duty to Defend
TDS in the Media
- Allison Fenske Interviewed on CBC North Radio One
- Thompson Dorfman Sweatman LLP Lawyers Recognized Nationally in 2011 as among the Best Lawyers in Canada
Access the newsletter here.
ABOUT THOMPSON DORFMAN SWEATMAN LLP
Thompson Dorfman Sweatman LLP (TDS) is a leading Canadian law firm for business, employment, advocacy and dispute resolution, with over 120 years of history providing legal services to its clients locally, nationally and internationally. The full-service firm’s seventy-four lawyer team covers over 20 areas of practice and offers services in seven languages including French, Spanish, Russian and Portuguese. TDS is one of the founding members of Lex Mundi, the world’s foremost association of independent law firms, representing 160 member firms from every Canadian province, every state in the United States and 100 other countries throughout the world. In 2011, for the 4th year standing, TDS was recognized nationally by Lexpert® as the leading corporate law firm in Manitoba.
For more information, please contactThompson Dorfman Sweatman LLP (TDS) Donald G. Douglas CEO and Managing Partner 204.934.2466 [email protected] http://www.tdslaw.com/