In this issue:
Member & Local News
- David Graves Rings the Opening Bell of the NASDAQ
- Miraculins Announces Plans to Launch PREVU* in Q4 2011
- Kane Biotech Retains Pure Advertising & Marketing for Investor Relations
- Province Brings Manitoba Business Gateway to Five New Locations
Life Science in the News
- Ag-West Bio Welcomes New Vice President
- Nominations for the 2011 Gold Leaf Awards Are Now Being Accepted!
- Despite Lost Jobs and Slow Growth, City Moving Forward With Plans to Spur Growth in Biotech Industry
2011 National SBIR/STTR Spring Conference
Access the newsletter here.
About the Life Science Association of Manitoba (LSAM):
LSAM represents all those involved in the Life Science Sector in Manitoba. The Life Science Sector focuses on the use of innovative biological tools and products, the creation of wealth and sustainability in the production of medical treatments, diagnostics, more-nutritional foods, energy, chemicals, and materials, while improving the quality of the environment.
The Life Science sector is a key to economic growth within the Province of Manitoba and is currently estimated to contribute more than 7% of the province’s GDP. In addition to generating value on its own, the Life Science sector is helping to grow and sustain competitiveness in ailing and traditional sectors of the economy, through the application of new and innovative products and processes.
To find out more about LSAM visit its website here.