Sustainability isn’t a fad — it’s a fundamental change driving long-term profitability. Sustainability presents opportunities to innovate business models, implement high value process, human capital and technology changes and realize benefits by tackling business-related energy, emissions, water and waste issues. Sustainability also carries with it regulatory requirements and shareholder expectations, that if addressed early and successfully, can provide you a competitive advantage. And it can even present opportunities for your company to enter new growth markets. The companies that understand and act on sustainability are set to accelerate.
Access our latest insights below, or visit our Sustainability & Climate Change page to learn about our service offerings.
- Business Analytics for the Sustainable Business: Learn how analytics can help leaders obtain fact-based guidance on how to approach sustainability and climate change issues.
- Environmental, Social and Governance Reporting: Supporting Informed Decisions: Learn about the issues surrounding current sustainability reporting practices and the need for greater accuracy in reporting.
- Sustainability and Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A): As the M&A market continues to ramp up in many industries, issues of sustainability are higher on the radar for acquiring companies.
- The Green Business Blog: Participate in a forum for sharing business insights on enterprise sustainability and corporate responsibility.
- Government Business Council/Deloitte Survey Results: It’s Not Easy Being Green: Although ample opportunities exist for agencies to take advantage of sustainability benefits, federal executives face significant challenges.
Adapt. Advance. Accelerate.
Uncertainty, issue convergence and factors beyond your control will continue to transform market places, government and business in the foreseeable future. And that’s okay. Understanding that transformation, how it impacts your company and what to do about it enables you to use those changes to your advantage.
Transformation is here, and to worry about it or delay its progress will only cost you in the end. Instead, use it as fuel for accelerating ahead.
© Deloitte & Touche LLP and affiliated entities.
Deloitte, one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services through more than 7,700 people in 58 offices. Deloitte operates in Québec as Samson Bélair/Deloitte & Touche s.e.n.c.r.l. Deloitte & Touche LLP, an Ontario Limited Liability Partnership, is the Canadian member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms.