In this issue:
Member & Local News
- DispersinB® Topical Wound Spray Passes Critical Sensitization Test
- RRVRC Launches New Website
- Incubator gets Independent
- Province Provides $500,000 To Support Business Incubation Programs
Life Science in the News
- Grants for Small Biotechs include Infectious-Disease Projects
ABIC 2011: Travel Bursary Announcement
- BP sees Biofuel Growth from U.S grass, Brazil sugar
Canada, India plan talks on trade “partnership” deal
Mark Your Calendars
Access the newsletter here.
About the Life Science Association of Manitoba (LSAM):
LSAM represents all those involved in the Life Science Sector in Manitoba. The Life Science Sector focuses on the use of innovative biological tools and products, the creation of wealth and sustainability in the production of medical treatments, diagnostics, more-nutritional foods, energy, chemicals, and materials, while improving the quality of the environment.
The Life Science sector is a key to economic growth within the Province of Manitoba and is currently estimated to contribute more than 7% of the province’s GDP. In addition to generating value on its own, the Life Science sector is helping to grow and sustain competitiveness in ailing and traditional sectors of the economy, through the application of new and innovative products and processes.
To find out more about LSAM visit its website here.