- Incoterms® 2010 Take Effect Jan. 1, 2011
- CBP Chief Outlines Seven Principles for Agency’s Success
- CFIA: New Requirements for Importing Fresh Fruit and Vegetables HS Codes Starting with 07 and 08
- No Change to Gender- and Age-Based Import Tariffs After Supreme Court Declines Review
- Operation Global Hoax a Success
- WTO Issues Trade Policy Review of the United States
- DFAIT Issues New Guidelines on Encryption Controls
Click here to access the newsletter.
About GHY International:
One Border – One Broker
Founded in Winnipeg in 1901 by George Henry Young, GHY International is one of Canada’s oldest brokerage companies, and is family owned and managed by the fourth-generation great grandson of Mr. Young, Richard Riess.
Over the years, the company has grown to become national and international in scope, with more than 100 employees providing Canadian importers and exporters with a full range of superior international trade services leveraged around our core competency of transborder customs brokerage.
In addition to Canadian and U.S. customs brokerage, GHY International provides clients with services and expertise in:
- Canadian and U.S. Trade Consulting
- Web-based Services & Software for Trade Documentation
- Small Package Logistics Services between Canada and the USA
- Regular Trade Updates — Online and through our TradeLines Newsletter
- Warehouse Consolidation and Deconsolidation
We’ve Got You Covered
Our Head Office is in Winnipeg, Manitoba where all key business functions are located, including the executive, consulting, management, operations, finance and accounting, information services, human resources and training areas.
Other key regional locations include Toronto and Vancouver with branch release offices and a network of affiliates providing coast-to-coast coverage across Canada.
Our wholly-owned U.S. subsidiary, GHY USA, Inc. is based in Pembina, North Dakota, with satellite offices in Fargo, North Dakota.
We are proud of our reputation as one of the country’s leading providers of trade services, which we view as a tribute to the confidence that our clients continue to place in us, to the quality service provided by our outstanding staff, and to the quality and attention to detail in the way we carry our our role as trade facilitator for our clients.
To find our more about GHY International visit its website here.