- Foresight: Brazil’s new gambit; joint ventures take off; are you a fast zebra?
- Ones to watch: Five leaders, five very different organizations but one issue: trust
- Change management: Companies aren’t as adaptable as they need to be. Here are six ways to help you gain a competitive advantage through change
- Joe Jimenez: The pharmaceutical industry is being revolutionized – and the Novartis CEO believes this will be good for his shareholders
- The good news about deficits: What New Zealand, Canada and a dash of common sense could teach politicians grappling with the explosion in national debt
- The empire builder: How keeping production in-house has been revolutionary for Wang Chuanfu, China’s battery-fluid-guzzling answer to Henry Ford
- Left field: What Japanese smartphones have in common with giant tortoises
- Ten issues that matter: How to embed innovation in your business – from the value of genius clauses to the staying power of Shredded Wheat
- Making green pay: Sustainability is taking centre stage in every new business model. Three specialists explain why there’s real value in going green
- The reset revolution: Recession will change the economy forever, says Richard Florida Any other business Time for a rethink on ERP?; the latest essential reads for business
Access the issue here.
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm (kpmg.ca), a Canadian limited liability partnership established under the laws of Ontario, is the Canadian member firm of KPMG International. KPMG International’s member firms have 140,000 professionals, including more than 7,900 partners, in 146 countries.
The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International, a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity, and describes itself as such.
Access the KPMG Canada website here.