In this issue:
LifeScience Alley Conference and Minnesota Trade Mission- December 6-8, 2010
LSAM Training Events
- LSAM Business Development Series, 1st Wednesday of the Month, Understanding Small Business Marketing
- BIOpartnering North America 2011
Member & Local News
- Small Business Week Celebrated in Manitoba October 17 to 23, 2010
- Kane Biotech selected as one of Canada’s Top 10 Life Sciences Companies
- DiaMedica Announces Positive Final Results in Type 1 Diabetes Study
- International Executive Search Firm to Bring World to City
Life Science in the News
- Minnesota’s Largest Life Science Non-Profits Join Forces to Help State Compete on a Global Scale
- Diabetes Sentry wins big entrepreneur competition
- Advanced Biofuel Technology Mature, industry says
Access the newsletter here.
About the Life Science Association of Manitoba (LSAM):
LSAM represents all those involved in the Life Science Sector in Manitoba. The Life Science Sector focuses on the use of innovative biological tools and products, the creation of wealth and sustainability in the production of medical treatments, diagnostics, more-nutritional foods, energy, chemicals, and materials, while improving the quality of the environment.
The Life Science sector is a key to economic growth within the Province of Manitoba and is currently estimated to contribute more than 7% of the province’s GDP. In addition to generating value on its own, the Life Science sector is helping to grow and sustain competitiveness in ailing and traditional sectors of the economy, through the application of new and innovative products and processes.
To find out more about LSAM visit its website here.