Access the update here.
For the week of September 10, 2010, the summaries include:
Canada Border Services Agency
- eManifest – Applications from EDI highway clients are now being accepted
- Form BSF266 Penalty Reductions Agreement (PRA) Application Form
Canada Revenue Agency
- Excise Duty Notice EDN25 Sale of Unstamped Partially Manufactured Tobacco and Activities of a Tobacco Licensee
Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- USA Meat shipments targeted for inspection. CFIA is extending the hours of service for the availability of the toll-free number.
- Meat Hygiene Directives – Updates
Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade
- EICB Imports: Textiles and clothing – NAFTA Tariff Preference Level Utilization. Updated Septembrer 7
- U.S. CBP CSMS# 10-000210 – Shipment Control Number Reuse in ACE Truck e-Manifest
- U.S. ITA – Commercial Service Annual Customer Satisfaction Survey
- U.S. ITA – Request for Duty-Free Entry of Scientific Instrument or Apparatus
- U.S. ITA – Preliminary Intentions to Rescind New Shipper Reviews: Honey from People’s Republic of China
Access the update here.
About GHY International:
One Border – One Broker
Founded in Winnipeg in 1901 by George Henry Young, GHY International is one of Canada’s oldest brokerage companies, and is family owned and managed by the fourth-generation great grandson of Mr. Young, Richard Riess.
Over the years, the company has grown to become national and international in scope, with more than 100 employees providing Canadian importers and exporters with a full range of superior international trade services leveraged around our core competency of transborder customs brokerage.
In addition to Canadian and U.S. customs brokerage, GHY International provides clients with services and expertise in:
- Canadian and U.S. Trade Consulting
- Web-based Services & Software for Trade Documentation
- Small Package Logistics Services between Canada and the USA
- Regular Trade Updates — Online and through our TradeLines Newsletter
- Warehouse Consolidation and Deconsolidation
We’ve Got You Covered
Our Head Office is in Winnipeg, Manitoba where all key business functions are located, including the executive, consulting, management, operations, finance and accounting, information services, human resources and training areas.
Other key regional locations include Toronto and Vancouver with branch release offices and a network of affiliates providing coast-to-coast coverage across Canada.
Our wholly-owned U.S. subsidiary, GHY USA, Inc. is based in Pembina, North Dakota, with satellite offices in Fargo, North Dakota.
We are proud of our reputation as one of the country’s leading providers of trade services, which we view as a tribute to the confidence that our clients continue to place in us, to the quality service provided by our outstanding staff, and to the quality and attention to detail in the way we carry our our role as trade facilitator for our clients.
To find our more about GHY International visit its website here.