Click here to access the August 27, 2010 issue.
In This Issue:
Message From On Screen Manitoba
On Screen Manitoba
- Set Visit: Men With Brooms
- Call For Submissions – 2010 Imaginenative Documentary & Drama Pitch
- CMF Industry Consultation 2010
- VIFF 2010 Announces Session Spotlights – Register Today!
Film Training Manitoba
- FTM Transmedia Production Lab (Tpl)
- Advanced Audition Techniques With Jackie Lind Workshop
- Two Day Script Supervision Workshop
- Negotiation Skills With Gary Furlong Workshop
- CMPA Rebranding Update
- OSM Seeks Aboriginal Program Coordinator
- APTN Seeks Video Journalist (VJ) – Yellowknife
National Screen Institute
- Aboriginal Candidates Sought For Professional Journalism Development Program
- Check Out The Manitoba-Made Concert Special ‘Red Road’ Airing On CBC
- ‘Cashing In’ Announces Start Of Production: Third Season Underway
Winnipeg Film Group
- Cinematheque News For August 27-29, 2010
- Call For Entries – International Festival Of Audiovisual Programs (FIPA 2011)
About On Screen Manitoba:
On Screen Manitoba is an innovative non-profit, membership-driven association that leads, builds and represents Manitoba’s screen-based media industry. Our association has grown and evolved over its 22 years into a vital force in the industry. We lead our community in setting common goals and in building a stronger industry. Our membership represents the full spectrum of individuals and organizations (production companies, labour groups, distributors, broadcasters, suppliers and supporting organizations) that make up the screen-based media industry in Manitoba. On Screen Manitoba membership totals nearly 300 but reaches more than 1,500 individuals.
To find out more about On Screen Manitoba visit its website here.