Access the July 16, 2010 issue here.
In This Issue
- MESSAGE FROM ON SCREEN MANITOBA
– ‘HELLO, DARLING’ GETS GOING ON INDIEGOGO – SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!
– WHITE NOISE JULY 2010 – LATEST NEWS FROM WILLIAM F. WHITE
– HELP ENTER LOCAL FILM ‘BLACK FIELD’ IN THE GENIES
- Application Deadlines
– CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS – STORYVILLE VANCOUVER
– REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR ‘IN 2010’ – RECEIVE 15% OFF
– CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – CFC NFB DOCUMENTARY PROGRAM
– 2010 ROGERS AND MANITOBA FILM & MUSIC $15,000 PITCH
– LIVE THE LIFE OF AN INDUSTRY INSIDER AT THE GIMLI FILM FESTIVAL
– FREEZE FRAME F.I.L.M. FREE SCREENING!
– SAVE THE DATE – IMAGINENATIVE FILM + MEDIA ARTS FESTIVAL
- Film Training Manitoba
– GFF SEMINARS – THE BUSINESS OF MULTI-PLATFORM DELIVERY: ONE OCEAN, A CASE STUDY
– GFF SEMINARS – CREATIVE PITCHING WORKSHOP
– COURT RULES THAT INTERNET PROVIDERS NOT BROADCASTERS
- National Screen Institute
– CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – NSI FEATURES FIRST PROGRAM
- On TV
– FARPOINT PRODUCED ‘HARMONY: SONG AND CELEBRATION AT THE FORKS’ AIRS ON CBC
- Winnipeg Film Group
– CINEMATHEQUE NEWS FOR JULY 14-18, 2010
– DIGITAL AUDIO POST-PRODUCTION WORKSHOP AT GIMLI FILM FESTIVAL
– ONALEE AMES FILM STUDIO OPEN HOUSE
On Screen Manitoba is an innovative non-profit, membership-driven association that leads, builds and represents Manitoba’s screen-based media industry. Our association has grown and evolved over its 22 years into a vital force in the industry. We lead our community in setting common goals and in building a stronger industry. Our membership represents the full spectrum of individuals and organizations (production companies, labour groups, distributors, broadcasters, suppliers and supporting organizations) that make up the screen-based media industry in Manitoba. On Screen Manitoba membership totals nearly 300 but reaches more than 1,500 individuals.
To find out more about ON Screen Manitoba visit its website here.