Craig Spencer, Chair of the Boyne Valley Water Initiative, wrote:
I would like to express our thanks to the MCC for its provincial-wide support. Our logo is ‘Planning for the Future’. Your recognition of the necessity and importance of this project displays an understanding of what is essential for the well-being of Manitobans and its economy.
We look forward to working with the Manitoba Chambers of Commerce to advocate and achieve the 3 goals of the affirmed resolution.
These comments originally appeared in relation to a post entitled “2010-2011 Resolution: Promoting The Boyne Valley Water Initiative. Click here to access that post.
Have a Comment to share?
If you have a view to express on an issue covered by our website or E-Update, simply:
- email dov[email protected], or
- scroll down to the box at the bottom of the post you are interested in, type in your views and click “Submit Comment.”
Other important issues:
- Views emailed in can be anonymous if the sender so wishes,
- All published views are reposted on the MCC Website under the “Member Comments” section and circulated in the MCC E-Update,
- We also give our members the option of including their headshot, the name of their organization, and linking to their website when the views are re-posted on the MCC site. When headshots are provided they will be included in the MCC E-Update along with the name of the individual and their organization,
- This site is part of the Manitoba Chambers’ mandate to facilitate the exchange of information between Manitoba’s entrepreneurs and local chambers. The views expressed herein do not necessarily represent the views of the Manitoba Chambers of Commerce and the Manitoba Chambers of Commerce makes no warranty in relation to them. As always, exercise due diligence.