Get MOM to raise your profile. Click here.
Skills Canada Manitoba is a not-for-profit, charitable, organization that works with employers, educators, and governments to educate Manitoba youth on the benefits of working in the skilled trades and technology sectors. We are always thinking of new creative ways to send our message out through various programs, such as the Skilled Trades and Technology Showcase, the Young Women’s Conference and the Provincial and Canadian Skills Competitions.
Specifically, we work…
- to change the image of skilled trades and technology
- to increase the awareness of Canada’s skilled workforce needs
- to provide effective programs and events that raise awareness of the current and emerging careers in trades and technology
- to create and promote tangible opportunities for the private sector to interact with and enhance education for students
- to provide a positive experience for students who participate in skills activities
- to help improve the expertise and confidence of young individuals pursuing trades and technology careers
- to foster dynamic partnerships with industry, education and governments devoted to developing workplace-ready skills in youth
Find out more about Skills Canada Manitoba by visiting its website here.