Want MOM to help raise your profile? Click here
Painchaud Performance Group
3rd Floor, 421 Mulvey Avenue East, Winnipeg, MB R3L 0R6
PPG – the art and science of human performance. PPG is an international consulting firm that specializes in employee engagement and performance for small- to medium-sized businesses.
PPG’s HR Concierge Service delivers customized talent-management solutions using practical experience, analysis tools, and training and coaching programs.
Our clients can mix and match the HR Concierge Service to their specific needs, which helps them achieve measurable and sustainable results by:
- Aligning people and performance with business strategy;
- Optimizing employee performance;
- Meeting employee-related challenges;
- Reducing employee turnover;
- Increasing productivity and customer-service levels;
- Motivating employees;
- Achieving higher productivity, increased customer loyalty, and more satisfied employees;
- Putting the right people in the right jobs.
This allows our clients to focus on their other priorities, while experiencing the positive benefits that our services achieve.
PPG is the brainchild of Michelle Painchaud, President and CEO. She has over 20 years of practical, innovative, and field-tested experience in employee engagement and performance management, and is also an acclaimed international speaker.
In addition, Michelle recently completed a national certification program through the International Society of Performance Improvement, which makes her one of the few Certified Performance Technologists in Canada.
Ask not what you can do for your organization; ask what Michelle Painchaud can do.