Baby Sherpa is a leading edge designer of gear carrying solutions designed to simplify and help organize active families. One reviewer called them ‘the James Bond of backpacks’ for their technical and ergonomic design.
Baby Sherpa has received numerous awards and citations, is closing in on 20,000 units sold in just five years and its products are now in 170 retail locations.
Check out insights and lessons learned from one of Manitoba’s leading-edge entrepreneurs, Heather Campbell-Dewar, founder and CEO of Baby Sherpa. The interview covers a range of topics including focus groups, design and pursuing a star-studded clientele.
Access the podcast here.
At the same location you can access earlier episodes:
- Mike Fata, President and co-founder of Manitoba Harvest Hemp Foods and Oils
- Jim and Glori Slater, founders of K9 Storm
- Robb Denomme, CEO, Genuwine Cellars
- Rory Bochinski, President, Shocknife®
- Heidi Reimer-Epp, General Manager, Botanical PaperWorks
Find out more about Baby Sherpa by accessing its website here.
And tune in to the Manitoba Cül Company radio show on 92.9 Kick FM every first Tuesday of the month.
To suggest a Cül Company or to send in a question for a Cül Company email [email protected].